Mcn news

IMAGINE THIS ENGINE WITH 1300cc 200HP IN THE HAYABUSA 2007

STRATOSPHERE_ENGINE_6_CYLINDER.jpg

Back around 1980, one of the guys had a Honda CBX when I had a Suzuki GS1100.  Yes I could outrun him about 4 bike lengths through the 1/4 mile, but let me tell you, when he ran with the baffle out, that CBX with a 6-into-1 sounded religously wicked!  I think that Suzuki's grasp on engine technology today would allow them to overcome any shortcomings of the big 6.  From a marketing standpoint, what better way to make a huge splash?

Don't misunderstand the above comments, I don't want the new Busa to be a poser.  I want the thing to be extremely powerful throughout the rpm range.  As a matter of fact, if it is not well over 200 hp, they are wasting their time.  I also want it to be light, have centralized mass, and quality suspension.

And yes, if they come out with it in 2007, I will own one and ride the p**s out of it.

too_many_hobbies

<!--EDIT|too_many_hobbies
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143203302 -->

If it grows into a six cylinder porker then it will be the Hayabubba. The current bike would be more desirable.

rag pic is obviously photochop, pathetic too, its got the front wheel fender and brake from the stratoshpere, we all know that its very unlikely that we will find anything out until very near to the release date, so why keep worrying about it?

-WHEELMAN

Back