McDonalds should pull out of San Fran

Not sure what this thread has to do with being a biker, unless it is the "Freedom".

Do we want to be Free to make our own choices ie can we make them, or do we need someone to make them for us, like good ole Uncle Sugar? If I bring a child into this world, I am responsible for his or her welfare and well being, correct.

There has always been obesity, and with few exceptions a person can if they want it bad enough, like we wanted our bikes bad enough to do what it took to get them, we as a free society can control our caloric intake and teach the little ones as many of us were taught, what foods in what amounts keep us healthy.

Put down the crack berries, turn off the tube, get outside with the kids and move around vigorously a few minutes per day. You can eat some junk if you burn some of it off.

Geeze, now I am becoming my dad. See what you made me do?
:thumbsup:

if i was mcdonalds i would just give the toy after the meal has been received in trade for the customers reciept

Capt the day the govt bans or forces the removal of Oreos from stores will be the day this citizen rises up and starts the next American Revolution !
Oreos and milk are what keep me sane.
Without them I would certainly snap !

The Mayor vetoed it, so now his veto will have to be overruled.

Back