Mans Best Friend

This was my little guy.  I got him when I was in flight school.  18 and a half years old when I put him to sleep last month.  What a great life we had.
my condolences 'Blade .  I mean that .

I could put a human down easier than a dog .

that guy from Alberta...those goofs from Texas...

have a good 1.....RSD.
Hate to give an old guy advise Rub, but yer gonna have to get over peoples differing opinions.
Just cuz Banditoo has an opinion, doesn't make him an azzhole......same with others dude......just let it slide......yer spendin too much valuable time lettin this li'l poop bother ya, and don't try and tell me it's not botherin ya, cuz it's obvious it is.
Peace out bro.
Bill

Sorry for the quick jackin BB04

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084071569 -->

Heh Blade, sorry to hear about the loss of your little buddy of 18.5 years. They grow on you, don't they
sad.gif

Yes, 18.5yrs is quite remarkable .. sorry to hear your loss.

Here's my staffy, 10 months old now

<!--EDIT|quadb0y
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084101198 -->

105_0549.jpg

Here is my girl " Minnie " when she was a puppy last year in July.
She is a bit bigger now.

P1010012.jpg

oops. Forgot the picture... See next post.

face7.gif

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084117585 -->

I know I posted this last year or so but here's Kodiak... he stayed in Hilo while I am in Calif. I miss him but not scoopin the poop...
mad.gif

Various_shots_003.jpg

1st is Kodi as a puppy - he is now 110lbs or so and This new lil pup is a crack up allways ready to play or go for a ride Allways! ... Penny

hey what happened with the down load ? ... huh?

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084161837 -->

Attachments

• pic_66.psd
    54.1 KB · Views: 99
My old dog Bruno.
This was him when he was about 8 months.
I used to work him out 2 hours a day. (make him run behind me on the bike)
I was 18 at the time, 9 yrs ago

pitbul1.jpg

Notice the buckets in the back ground.
I would go the the slauter house and buy fresh meat once a week. boil a portion of it for 3 hours drain the water and boil agian for 10 min with corn meal then serve to him and my other pit bulls. The dog was a tank (puss whith people but killer with other aniamls)
I would sell a pup for 5-8 hundred.

this pic is of him at about 1 1/2 yrs old (last time I saw him) while I was back in the states The dog sitter let him and one of my females out and the both got hit by the train a few blocks away. (at least thats what he says I think he stole them and sold them to this day)

pitbul2.jpg

My Alaskan Malamutes

Skye on the left is female and is about to turn 4.
Shadow on the right is male and has just turned 5.
Beautiful lookin Mal's
thumbs-up.gif

smile.gif
- Cheers, I find Malamutes one of the most striking dogs, but I am a bit one eyed about them. I wanted one from the moment I first saw one ( didn't think I'd end up with two tho )

When we went to pick Shadow up we had to pick from a litter of 10 puppies. And eventually we picked this little
fellow.

Thats the trouble with Malamutes, they look so dam cute when they are puppies, its hard not to take the whole lot home.

Now if I can just get him to sit still on the back of the busa ....

ShadowPuppy.jpg

Back