Make it easy for feeble minds like me to pratonize the sponsor?

O

outtahand

Maybe I'm just too new here...

On a recent thread about boots, a member referenced(without explicitly naming) a sponsor from who he acquired his boots.

So I go over to the sponsor area, trying to figure out which sponsor that may have been. Maybe three seconds, I give up.

Who the **** sells what?

Some of the sponsors can get almost anything, but most specialize in certains products or services.

It works best if you know what you want, then actually call/PM them to see if they can get it and for how much.

Oh, I know what I want. The question is if they have it on hand.

Call in 1 hour,guys utilize your sponsors or we will disappear.I read here about all the issues with buying on the net,but you have folks here daily that will help you and at least when you have an issue were a call away and you can explain the issue to someone that actually understands,try that with just a internet store that has no clue.

I carry or can get almost any item for any type or brand bike,oem or aftermarket..new or used...get service after the sale.
503-663-3278

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just too new here...

On a recent thread about boots, a member referenced(without explicitly naming) a sponsor from who he acquired his boots.

So I go over to the sponsor area, trying to figure out which sponsor that may have been. Maybe three seconds, I give up.

Who the **** sells what?

Maybe take 4 seconds and look through the sponsors. :O :)

Call in 1 hour,guys utilize your sponsors or we will disappear.I read here about all the issues with buying on the net,but you have folks here daily that will help you and at least when you have an issue were a call away and you can explain the issue to someone that actually understands,try that with just a internet store that has no clue.

I carry or can get almost any item for any type or brand bike,oem or aftermarket..new or used...get service after the sale.
503-663-3278

This is correct. :thumbsup:

Did you find my sushi chocolate bars yet?

r8

503-663-3278

WELL SAID AND VERY TRUE Use them for everyones benifit.

Im like Cloud 9, I can get or carry just about everything on the market. Just give me, or Cloud 9 or any of the others, a call and we can help out alot more than most other sites out there.

Josh

Ryders Connection

503-663-3278

Voicemail left

Back