Major Help Needed

Oh yeah, no drama this morning. Well, maybe a little drama. Pull the bike out of the garage and get ready to leave and give her a test crank. She starts a little slow, but comes to life. Back in the house, let the dogs out and gather my stuff and back out to be on my way. Turn her on, pull in clutch and hit the start button and she cranks, but won't turn over. I thought there is no way. :banghead: Give it another try and same thing. Did I drain the battery last night checking things out - no, put the battery on the trickle charger to make sure she was ready. Then I look down and there is a whole bunch of liquid in the driveway. One of my last things was topping off the coolant, so maybe she was overfilled. Try her again and still no joy. Remove the seat and pop the tank the hose coming off the fuel pump disconnected. That explains a lot, so got that taken care of and she started up first time. That hose will get zip-tied when I get home tonite :whistle:! Made an adjustment to my lowering links that I'll have to undo (sittin' way too low), but all I need to do now is clean her up and pack. :thumbsup:

Don't mean to be so forward but, just readin' through this thread, I'm smilin' knowing you got it fixed!!:cheerleader: What a relief! Everbody have fun at the Bash! I hope to make it some time and will be at the Eureka MnG. Hope to see some of you all there!!:beerchug:

Back