Made these for my brother

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
These are dogtags that I put my nephews pictures on them. I made them for my brother for Christmas, on the other side is their names and personal info....

DSC01262-sized.jpg

DSC01264-sized.jpg

DSC01262-sized.jpg

DSC01264-sized.jpg

the things you are being able to create are amazing :beerchug:

Those are freaking awesome! I like this idea better than the wallet card I carry around for my 9 year old.

Those are freaking awesome! I like this idea better than the wallet card I carry around for my 9 year old.

you are right. Does are really good. You should offer those at school a I bet the parents will buy it in a heart beat, great job cap.:thumbsup:

how much would it cost me to get some of those made???

With a pic, 10.00 ea I pay for shipping...

If you want some custom text or something we can work out something.... Would anyone be interested in having these for keyrings? Say a kanji on one side and the year of your bike or something on the other side with Hayabusa.

Last edited:
Those are cool. I had some made for the girls a while back. They had color in them and info on one side. $10 is a great price.

Cap I'd love some just like that with Anastasia's pic if you can do it. I carry the card from school, but Dave doesn't have anything to carry with him....unless he's been carrying the 2nd card we get from school. Anway....would be awesome if you could. I'll pm ya further.

If you want some custom text or something we can work out something.... Would anyone be interested in having these for keyrings? Say a kanji on one side and the year of your bike or something on the other side with Hayabusa.

:thumbsup: i'm in for that! :thumbsup:

thanks, i will get with the wife and send some pics and $$$ your way.

Back