Made the jump.......The Busa is gone

Congrats again, they are a blast, still my favorite bike I have owned, just so different.

Can't wait to act like a idiot on it.:rofl:

Congrats man nice bike, i love my bking will never get rid of it so much power with all the comfort cant beat it.

Respectfully as the Owner of a B King and Turbo Busa ,, the B King is not a Hooligan BIke it is a Thug bike.

I got a Spitfire windscreen for mine and it works awesome! Allows for eady riding at 110mph without the wind trying to tear you off the bike. I also have a Nelson Rigg Bag on the back kind of strapped on. Looks like a BKing tourer now! Very easy to do 4 hour rides for me.

For me the King is better than the Diaval and the V-Max by a long shot. Could never figure out why this bike did so poorly in the market.

For me the King is better than the Diaval and the V-Max by a long shot. Could never figure out why this bike did so poorly in the market.
I like riding on my bking in town but my buddy's busa carves the corners better, put a 190 on the back and it helped that quite a bit. Prolly the over the top tank and pipes looks didn't impress along with most were looking for a 600 or enduro type. Others who wanted a big bike wanted a hog type... i'de say their sales dept just didn't do their job along with bad timing.

got any pics? From what I see on the websites I dont care for it at all. I am looking for a screen though.

Welcome to a rather exclusive club...

100_3136.jpg

Got about two hundred miles on it the last couple of weeks. All I can say is Stupid fun. Very comfy. The power is unreal. And the looks everywhere you stop....priceless! Cant wait till the spring and putting all my goodies on it! :laugh:

1218111440.jpg

got any pics? From what I see on the websites I dont care for it at all. I am looking for a screen though.
Just a quick opinion here, I am running a Power Bronze windscreen on my 08. I have modified mine so that it is satisfactory but I can't recommend the PB

Back