made some changes-pics

the exhaust is loud at idle and low rpm (not ear piercing, but gets ppl attention)
higher rpms it quiets down. im jsut going to put some tips on it and leave it for a while.

What are you going to do about the stripes on the tank? Kinda looks odd I think.. Cover them with a bra maybe?

What are you going to do about the stripes on the tank? Kinda looks odd I think.. Cover them with a bra maybe?
to be honest, me being a budget baller, there isnt much i can do. dont like bras, dont wanna pay to have them cut off, sanded and re-cleared...so its going to have to stay  
heart_broke.gif

The complete lack of exhaust muffling should raise JUST enough attention with the local constabulary for them to notice that you have no license plate.

Like the no decal look, although I beat you to it.

How does it handle now that you've lowered it? I want to drop mine, but I really enjoy twisties.

How does it handle now that you've lowered it? I want to drop mine, but I really enjoy twisties.
to be honest, i bought this bike to stay away from twisties, and wheelies (getting too crazy with both) so i didnt do much with it stock (had it a week) and havnt done anything lowered. so, i cant give a opinion.

Dude, better take it back to the dealership as it looks like they messed-up big time when they were assembling it. They forgot some stuff! ;-)

Looked again and I must say those gold rims look out of place, like somethings missing without the accentuating Kanji...

Other then the slight oversight of why that stuff is on in the first place it uh, looks good!

Back