made it home thread

Still about 2 hours from home...Got the wife driving now"anything could happen"
argue.gif

Mary and I are home safe. Thank you all for the best birthday I have EVER had!

had a blast ,  loved everyones company there,,, just got home and getting ready for work,yay

weather was great, and no downfalls, great turnout guys

Glad y'all made it home!

Don - when I get back to riding, I'll holla at ya; I'd like to take a weekend and finally get to ride those roads!

Made it home, but not unscathed. We got a little too close to a super cell. I'll post up about it later, but Luci's battered, Trish's car is beaten, and I'm bruised.

Good to hear, Debbie & I made it to Illinois without any storms or speeding tickets. We had a great time & are looking foreward to the next trip.
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear you made it OK. Debbie and I are home safe and sound too. We really enjoyed meeting everyone. This was our first meeting & we are looking foreward to the next trip!
beerchug.gif

Made it home, had a blast...Big thankx to the oRg for putting together a great weekend...Finest group of riders anyplace!

Made it home a few minutes ago! We had a great time and it was very nice to meet everyone. Hope to do it again next time.

James

Made it home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that organice this event. I had a great time,it was good meeting everyone.

Made it home, but not unscathed.  We got a little too close to a super cell.  I'll post up about it later, but Luci's battered, Trish's car is beaten, and I'm bruised.
Sounds like (for the most part) you and Trish are ok. That is the important part. Hope the bruises are not too bad on you and Luci.

Honda Jon and I made a 235 mile run this afternoon with dinner at AQ's chicken house. We are still at PointeWest.... leaving in the morning. Great riding today and quite a bit of it was in no traffic.

Back