lowering triple tree

busaboy007

Registered
im about to purchase a lowering triple tree and i was wonder which one is the best buy for the money any brand to stay away also does anyone have a used one that could posable save me some money im lookin to buy one tomarrow any opinion is better then none:whistle:

only thing ive heard is stay away from yana shiki.

are you buying a triple tree or a top clamp?

the upper assembly is two pieces, the upper piece is the top clamp, thats probably what your talking about.

id give some of the site sponsors a shout and see what they have for ya.

thats what ive been doing and ball z is 6 dollars cheaper then mccoy even with the 5% off right now i realy wish i could find a used one like about 90 shipped

check out ebay, they got tons on of them, all diff styles and engravings....but also check out the sponsors on here......

im thinkin im goin to get the one from ball z mototrsports i wonder if they will give me a discount for being an oRg member cause i realy like the black one the offset from thr black and the engraved hayabusa it looks tits

im thinkin im goin to get the one from ball z mototrsports i wonder if they will give me a discount for being an oRg member cause i realy like the black one the offset from thr black and the engraved hayabusa it looks tits

their prices are already pretty low, i know some things just doesnt make enough to offer a discount

I have one from PMR. Its a one piece that replaces the two piece stock assembly. I have no complainants and feel its a really nice piece.

2010-04-06 20.55.27.jpg

Back