Low Speed Hayabusa Maneuvers

You don't deserve those givis.! You should send them to me and I'll take care of them. Lol! Cool video! I need to start doing this same practice more often.

Several years ago, I used to practice like this - when I was doing it - a suggestion from Shane Macon (Macon454) BTW, my posture was improved, my look and lean felt better and I got a more stable lean angle. I need to do this again, it feels way to good when you are in tune with the bike - and WAY too bad when you aren't. Thanks for sharing.

watching the video I see/hear the mid pipe touch but bag had clearance. So I either touched the bag while bike was in a dip of the parking lot while the bag touched a high spot or rounding one of those curbs closely it touched the curb . Either way ill sand it off or leave as a battle scar .
Wife did well on her bandit , and I got a nap in while hanging out .

20170219_112220_HDR_zpsrqmuv3uu.jpg

20170219_114049_HDR_zpsmrehazmy.jpg

20170219_114140_HDR_zpsi3hvz3st.jpg

20170219_114815_HDR_zpsk18i3vrv.jpg

20170219_122234_HDR_zpsptpgwdiu.jpg

Where is the video of the Wife? After all you said -
Spent today with wife doing this to improve her clutch / throttle skills .

You did what you did to improve HER skills? How did that work? :D

you can see her ride by in the video on the left lol . She was at the other end of the lot .

Did something very similar yesterday myself. Been quite a while since I got out for a ride, so thought it prudent to help put a bit of confidence back in me.

Back