Lost ID

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempts to make his way home but is stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asks the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replies the guy.

"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," says the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaims. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one butt cheek and George W. Bush on the other."

"This I gotta see," replies the agent.

With that, Joe drops his pants and shows the agent.

"By golly, you're right!" exclaims the agent.

"Have a safe trip back to Boston."

"Thanks!" he says. "But how did you know I was from Boston?"

The agent replies, "I recognized Ted Kennedy in the middle".

laugh.gif
rofl.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Nice one Scar
Where ya been?

Next Wed at FBC?
Hey, Mark. I went to Sac & Central Cali, left last Sunday, got back last night...

Got home...wheelied the suitcase in front of the 'fridge, dropped the brief case, headed to the wardrobe to retrieve a leather jacket & boots, then zapped up to the 'mesa for dinner & bike night...

Leaving again tomorrow for Seattle & Alaska and will be back next Thursday. I'm going to be down for some serious riding next weekend, yo!

gotpm.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

nice one
laugh.gif

You are on the road as much as I normally am, whatcha doing in AK? AND .... You needa ride out with our one lone cali attendee for the bash!
cool.gif

nice one
laugh.gif

You are on the road as much as I normally am, whatcha doing in AK?   AND .... You needa ride out with our one lone cali attendee for the bash!  
cool.gif
Crazy travel, dog.

Alaska is (difficult as it may seem to believe) primo territory for our products. There's a rep there who has some key accounts and I'm going up to 'press the flesh', 'wave the flag', and see how I might further cultivate that gold-mine market.

I'm getting together with an .oRg member there so will take some pix and put 'em up after I get back.

Also, Revlis and a mutual friend and I are getting together tomorrow night in Seattle. We're thinking it might be nice to see how Seattle looks in 'red'
laugh.gif

Road warrior, potentate, whatever you call it...what I miss most while I'm away is my 'busa stable and the social circle which revolves around this grand sport.

Who's the 'one lone traveler' from the WC going to the bash?

laugh.gif

Sounds like a fun trip, at least its not all work
beerchug.gif
My last trip out to KC I got together with some org members for a great bbq dinner
cool.gif

I miss Seattle, hell the west coast for that matter, never been to AK before but its on the list. I think I've been in 35 states, goal is to get to all 50 before I settle down from the travel gig... just some places my current job won't take me but I'm workin on it.

BA Busa says he's making the trip to the bash, hopefully he can make it, long anus ride but several folks have offered free places to crash/hook up for a ride or trailering. Think you got the iron butt required
rock.gif

And I can totally relate on missing the busa and all that goes with it, I havent riden my bike in months, hell at this rate, I'm going to be replacing fluids, battery, tires, etc just to get her running right again
sad.gif

Crazy travel, dog.
yeah, when you know about and have achieve those "unpublished status" ranks, you travel way too much
lol1.gif

I actually havent been on the road for almost a month, figures its fuggin winter and no riding, but I'm kinda ready to get my butt back on the road, it costs me $$ to stay home (crazy as it sounds)
whistling.gif

Sounds like a fun trip, at least its not all work
beerchug.gif
 My last trip out to KC I got together with some org members for a great bbq dinner
cool.gif

I miss Seattle, hell the west coast for that matter, never been to AK before but its on the list.  I think I've been in 35 states, goal is to get to all 50 before I settle down from the travel gig... just some places my current job won't take me but I'm workin on it.

BA Busa says he's making the trip to the bash, hopefully he can make it, long anus ride but several folks have offered free places to crash/hook up for a ride or trailering.  Think you got the iron butt required
rock.gif

And I can totally relate on missing the busa and all that goes with it, I havent riden my bike in months, hell at this rate, I'm going to be replacing fluids, battery, tires, etc just to get her running right again
sad.gif
I'll have to admit publicly that I was envious of the response you got when you posted up that you were going to be in KC.

I have put up on numerous occasions information about my travel and it's been the rare occasion when people go out of their way to welcome you the way you were received.

Maybe I haven't been here long enough, but BoiseBusa (Nick) was most gracious when I went to Boise last year.  We had a great time and got together for several meals (FYI, generally speaking, avoid sushi in Boise; it's just wrong).

Anyway, Boosta1395 (Anchorage) replied to a direct PM when I saw he was there and hit him up a couple of weeks ago.  Likewise, Revlis (Seattle) seemed rather willing to make an .oRg event out of my availability.

That said, Lamb and I have on numerous occasions discussed the good time we'd be sure to show any .oRg member who was scheduled to come to SD.

Oh, well...what's a brotha to do?

You've been coasting for a whole month?  How luxurious that seems!  With this crazy schedule being what it is, I'm having a hard time finding a two-day weekend...fly on Sunday to hit the ground running Monday mornings in some strange city, strange bed, strange car.  Of course, there's something to be said for awaking in a strange bed with a 'stranger'.  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

We'll have to schedule a joint trip to a city sometime in the near future and have the run of it for a few days.  I'm rather in charge of where I go and when; I just have to stay somewhere in the Western 13 States, Western Canada, or China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia.

It's a tough job...championed only by the strong.

I pity you for a month without riding.  Can scarcely fathom it, quite frankly.  I have 4400 miles on my '08 since Thanksgiving...already past time for a new rear tire.

You coming to Vegas?

Not sure, my next few projects are still up in the air, there is a rumor of some cali projects, if we get them I'm going to try for them
cool.gif
 When is vegas?  If I made it I wouldnt have bike, just no way I can get it out there with the current vacation schedule.

Its more like 7 months without riding
sad.gif
 I got sent to Europe for 5months, heck I didnt even drive there so when I got home I was like, hmm, where's my driver
laugh.gif

I think part of the issue honestly is that some folks are a little aprehensive to meet new folks in person.  The KC crew is amazing
beerchug.gif
.  I'd met a few of them previously at the bash and they really drove the threads and made the GTG happen.  I had a blast, hopefully when I settle back into a house I can do the same for folks when they visit my area.
bowdown.gif

Back