Lost a friend

Pecan Pouch

P-squared, Poochie or US Marine
Registered
I was told that I lost (will be losing as soon as family is notified) a friend/former co-worker to a motorcycle wreck. He was on his way home from work when an SUV turned left in front of him, he was doing about 45 mph and slammed into them with no time to stop or swerve. Whether they did not see him, thought they had time to make it or was just not paying attention I do not know. All I know is he is gone and will be missed very much.

So to all of you out there riding... please be careful and watch out!!!

1 Person Fighting For Life After Motorcycle-SUV Wreck In SW Topeka

I am very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent my friend.

Sent from my JKU!

I'm so sorry you hear... :down: Thoughts and prayers to friends and family...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Prayers sent , We were just talking about this at work today . Happens way too much here !

sorry to hear this, prayers sent for all his friends and family

Condolences. It's a shame that cagers don't pay attention. Thoughts and prayers out to family and friends..:angel: Ride in Paradise

So sorry to hear that. It can all be over in a flash. Always sobering to me to hear about these tragedies. My sincerest condolences to you and his family.

Since Friday there has been 3 accidents involving motorcycles in the area around here. The first I mentioned above where the rider has lost his life because someone turned in front of him. The second a rider and their passenger are now both disabled because someone turned in front of them. The third sent a motorcyclist to the hospital after they hit a canoe that fell out of the back of a pickup on the interstate.

Keep an eye on your surroundings and stay safe everyone...

It's that time of the year. Bikes are just coming out....motorists haven't started looking for them yet....

Your friend's family will need you. Be there for them.

These posts are never fun to see. R.I.P brother.
Fellow riders, please keep your heads on a constant swivel.

Sorry for your loss. My prayers are with the riders family and friends.

Back