Looking For Love...1 Mile Tracks Near Me??

Dark3

Registered
Im currently stationed at Fort Benning Ga. Im a roll on guy by trade but really really really want to hit a standing mile and am very interested in LSR. Does anybody know how I can find a 1 mile near me?

From Fort Benning GA.....Arkansas Mile would be closest at 7hrs, then Ohio Mile at 9hrs, then Texas Mile at 13hrs, Colorado Mile 21hrs, Loring Mile 24hrs, and Mojave Mile 31hrs... ;)

From Fort Benning GA.....Arkansas Mile would be closest at 7hrs, then Ohio Mile at 9hrs, then Texas Mile at 13hrs, Colorado Mile 21hrs, Loring Mile 24hrs, and Mojave Mile 31hrs... ;)
Thank you. That info will be useful for many years and duty stations to come. I should be heading back to fort sill OK to instruct for my next assignment. My second time being stationed there. I really like it OK. Texas mile has been on the bucket list for years

Thank you. That info will be useful for many years and duty stations to come. I should be heading back to fort sill OK to instruct for my next assignment. My second time being stationed there. I really like it OK. Texas mile has been on the bucket list for years

Let us know when you decide to head out and we'll try to swing down and meet you.. :)

Back