looking for a picture

:cursin:dude....I dont know you anymore....my Brutha cant be a Fudge Packer!:rulez:

......Sheesh, i leave you alone with adults and you STILL cant behave yourself?!:poke:

I'ma keep my eye on you at the Stampede:poke:
NO MORE BROKE-BACK BUSA FOR YOU!

:cursin:dude....I dont know you anymore....my Brutha cant be a Fudge Packer!:rulez:

......Sheesh, i leave you alone with adults and you STILL cant behave yourself?!:poke:

I'ma keep my eye on you at the Stampede:poke:
NO MORE BROKE-BACK BUSA FOR YOU!

Nothing like that Bro'. You know me better than that.:banghead:
Just helping a fellow member that gave of themselves to help another memeber. That is how we roll.:poke:

o, well if ya were just doin whut we always do, just keep on doin what yu were doin, then...or somethin:moon:

ps-u owe me a bday drank, and i owe u a t***y bar:rulez: j.i.c. u forgot:poke:

1st-kev where the heck have ya been?
2nd-when did you change your name to lurch?
3rd-Im not sure if we can ride anymore...you keep on tellin me i need to hook you up with a girl...but i think you would be barkin up the wrong tree with that :rofl: :rofl: :poke: :laugh:

1st-kev where the heck have ya been?At the Busa Bash in North Carolina. Don't you listen when I tell you things????:poke:
2nd-when did you change your name to lurch?I didn't Seems the owner of this forum didn't like my name and had a better one for me.:whistle:
3rd-Im not sure if we can ride anymore...you keep on tellin me i need to hook you up with a girl...but i think you would be barkin up the wrong tree with that :rofl: :rofl: :poke: :laugh:
I DO NOT like wieners. I am all about the girls. NIVE HOT COLLEGE GIRLS.:rulez:

Fixed that for ya Kev:whistle::rofl:

You notice that you keep dragging me that way against my will. I know it is lonely on that side of the fence bro, but come on. We can set you straight, all you have ot do is work with us here.:rofl::laugh::whistle::moon:

Remember the :rulez:

hahahaha i know kev, I'm just giving ya a hard time...i got the bike so hit me up whenever you wanna go riding...me and mike are talkin bout makin a ride up to Ride soon to go check out some stuff for me...you should def. come with!!

Let me jack this thread now that Lurch is good to go.

Someone got a pic of my wife.... reading some tiny text on the front of someone's shirt.
The text was located kinda low on the front...

Any help?

i think there might be some better pics out there but maybe this one will get you by in the meantime :beerchug:

IMG_3537 (Large).jpg

That smile, sorta says it all eh:rofl:

Ya know.... she never acts like that at home.
Must be something in the air up there....

Back