looking at gears.

From what I hear, the most common setup is 16/42. Definitely read that post that him linked earlier.

i got a 16/40 setup which is supposed to be standard...they say the front comes up all the time but on a ride yester day i can get to about 60 in second and pin the throttle and it only comes up about 5 inches
mad.gif
. I went to the track and if my times dont drop dramaticly im going back to the stocker because the 16 feels funny for some reason.
wink.gif

i got a 16/40 setup which is supposed to be standard...they say the front comes up all the time but on a ride yester day i can get to about 60 in second and pin the throttle and it only comes up about 5 inches
mad.gif
.  I went to the track and if my times dont drop dramaticly im going back to the stocker because the 16 feels funny for some reason.
wink.gif
16/40 is not standard/stock...17/40 is stock...Sometimes when riders are boasting about their skills the 2nd gear power wheelie is over stated (In other words their lying)...Anyway you representation of how high a power wheelie is, is pretty close...It's not going to raise the front like a clutch wheelie will...Anyway I really like 16/42...
evil.gif

16/40 is not standard/stock...17/40 is stock...Sometimes when riders are boasting about their skills the 2nd gear power wheelie is over stated (In other words their lying
Nah man i ment when people change most go to 16/40. Yeah i was expecting more from teh power wheelie but hey take what you get. didnt want to try it in first cause it seems to be a very violent gear...maybe next time out

You just need some practice him... ;) You just got your 16 tooth and it takes some time to get used to the extra violence...

Super Street bike ran an article last year with a 12 and busa geared one down in the front and I recall the Busa in the 9.4 range. They shaved off 5 tenths of a second with gearing, intake, exhaust.

Being good at shifting helps...
biggrin.gif
I can pop through those gears pretty damn fast...
biggrin.gif

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111455766 -->

biggrin.gif

I get through the gears fast my problem spot is my 60ft time. The more i launched the faster it got i just. Last year i almost looped it on the line by dumping the clutch and with teh lower gear it i kinda hesitant to pin it right off the line
blush.gif
. Guess i have to quit being a beotch

Back