Lookin for new bike

puff_pryor

Registered
hi im new to this site and i have a tl1000s but i want a sport bike that is better for long rides and i was wondering how cumfy the busa is i want that sport touring feel and i wanted to know how were is the best place to by one used.

ebay is good place to start...if you can find one near you...ask if you can come by to see the bike in person, if the seller says no? prolly...scam!!! so, don't pick one far from you as possible...try the local area and expand the area...as you go...but, when you come to the used bike? you will ask yourself, is this bike ok? means did he breakin properly? did he play hard with it? etc...so, I rather get the new bike for myself...unless if you run into the professional riders...(its very unusual situation and if you do, it is god blessing luck...if he doesn't charge you extra...) so, I would trade in your TL1000 for a down and I would go for a brand new sprakling "Hayabusa"
biggrin.gif

Welcome!

Of course, most folks here have a bias toward the Busa - go figure!
tounge.gif

But that said, there are tons of mods that can be done to the Busa to make it a more comfortable sport tourer. A taller windscreen, Tobin seat, handlebar risers, etc.

Check out the different forums, there's lots of info! Also, I'm sure there will be others chiming in on the topic.

Again, Welcome!

Back