Look at this guys, it will put a smile on your face

chawkins2001

Registered
Eating lunch today, I look out the restaurant window and see this little kid with his eye pad out taking a picture of my Hayabusa.

I go out there, let him sit on it, we start it up, let him rev it and he started crying from over excitement.

He even knew that it was a Hayabusa, made my day! I was having a poop day as I had to put down my female bullmastiff today.

B831C2C5-138C-433E-935F-AE08AE8FDA78.jpeg

Eating lunch today, I look out the restaurant window and see this little kid with his eye pad out taking a picture of my Hayabusa.

I go out there, let him sit on it, we start it up, let him rev it and he started crying from over excitement.

He even knew that it was a Hayabusa, made my day! I was having a poop day as I had to put down my female bullmastiff today.

View attachment 1663566
He might remember this moment with you all his life. :)

View attachment 1663566
A shining star of his generation,

Sorry for your loss....

So sorry for your loss… beautiful looking dog, I’m deciding on my oldest dog’s fate at the present, he’s 18 and blind with Cataracts, arthritic and moves very slowly, sleeps all the time and has started pooing and peeing in the house, I will be heartbroken on that day that I take him to the vet…

Back