Longest commute?...

I do 120 a day roundtrip from Yucaipa to Santa Ana. I would say that your commute 50 Miles up the 405 has got to be the worst commute. I assume you do it on your bike.

Hi Mike,
I was not aware you work just down the street, I work in Anaheim (91 @ the 57). I may make some Friday trips to Crestline, we will have to ride up one day.

Back to thread, man that is a lot of mileage to rack up. All on the Bus I presume?
Bubba

Hi Mike,
I was not aware you work just down the street, I work in Anaheim (91 @ the 57). I may make some Friday trips to Crestline, we will have to ride up one day.

Back to thread, man that is a lot of mileage to rack up. All on the Bus I presume?
Bubba

Lately I've started switching back and forth between my sporty and the Busa. At the rate I was going 35000 would be my first year mileage.

I used to have a 210mile a day commute (105 each way). I used to have to do oil changes every other weekend. :banghead: That was my longest (mileage wise) daily commute on a busa.

the longest I have ever ridden in one day is from talihina OK to mina arkansas then up the backroads to Little Rock then West to Oklahoma city.
I feel pretty comfortable on the busa for about 5 hours. after that I need a beer

Back