Long Island guys

Okay, I'll see you then Glyn. The traffic circle on 58 in Riverhead across from 7-11. Hhhmm, there may be a dunkin donuts there...
Then we can head up to 63 and hook up with CAJ and anyone else who may happen by around 10:30 ish.

I'll check back here in AM. Assuming we still have a board...
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sound good to me,

The wife MIGHT be coming along, we'll see if she's up for it.

I will be at the hess mart at 9-9:30 at exit 63 see you all then.

Clocks guys. Hope you all "sprung ahead". It's 0725hrs.
The sun is out, the mercury is rising, my daughter is still sleeping...
rock.gif

Riverhead traffic circle on route 58 across from 7-11 at 9:30-9:45

LIE exit 63 N/E corner park and ride by the Hess Mart 10:00-10:30.
Looking forward to seeing you all.

John, hit me up on my cell when you get back onto island.

bak on the island ,headin to work, wheres the pics ?

lookin foward to next time ! hope you guys had a safe ride . pics,pics,pics,pics,pics !
biggrin.gif

All I can say is ouch, PDBUUSA I agree with your little girl-my butt hurts, time for a new more comfy seat!
Other then that it was great to meet you guys and girls (never forget the girls cause they wont) I had a great time and didnt get stoped by the police-Whew! Those roads we traveled today (dont know the names) were great, looks nothing like what I have around by me.
Hope every one made it home safe and had a good time cause I did.
L8R,
David

Nice meeting you guys today. Hope you all enjoyed the rest of the day after we had to leave you
blush.gif

I know PDBusa will have tose pics up soon,
and thanks for another beautiful shirt
smile.gif

It was great to meet and ride with folks from the board again. Glad to hear you made the tri- county trek home okay David. Hope Carl had a good time also. Sorry you and your wife had to break away early Glyn but was great to meet Sue and see you again. Gotta admit, there was a chill in the air on the E-way this morning! Jen was a trooper though and hung tough. Thanks to Sue for helping talk her into a hot chocolate! She says she'll hang out with you anytime!
The pressure for pics is overwhelming! Now I know why no one carries a camera!
I'll post all the pics in a new thread in general, but here's one of all the bikes in front of the Vietnam Vets Memorial.
Next time Mr Stein... no excuses.
biggrin.gif

LtoR
PDBusa, Glyn, Ms. Glyn, CAJ, 05BusaLE

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144026897 -->

0402_ride_005.jpg

I had a good time yesterday, it was great meeting everyone. I got home about 8pm (did some extra riding with a buddy) and was too tired to get to the computer. I am sitting here at work looking at the hagstrom, noting the routes we took, I didn't know those twisty exist out east, good lead PD. The cages were intensifying as David & I headed west on the LIE, good we all made it home safe. When is the next ride? Count me in. Nice photo PD.

(Just notice my double post on Saturday, I am allowed one screw-up right?)

Carl

Good to hear Carl.
Maybe next ride we can head to South Fork and do the loop JohnStein and I did with Montauk, Sag Harbor, Shelter Island and Orient Point. Will definately need to be an early start to avoid traffic on South Fork. Or we can do just Orient Point. Lots of other roads out here too.

Thinking of heading out for a North Fork ride Sunday 04/09/06 if anybody is interested. It will be a later start say 11:00 or so in Riverhead area. I'll check in in AM after PT, or if you have my #'s give me a shout.
CU L8R

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144542240 -->

i have to go retrive my bike in the am , left for work this am , light drizzle with periods of rain , so the bike is kinda stuck in sayville . i will be out early am , probably go get thhe bike and take a run out to ocean pkwy , i have to be to work by 4 pm so 11am is a bit late for me and i have to try to keep things calm at home before the bash !
have fun and be safe

john

Sorry I cant make this one just closed up my shop and I have to finish moving my stuff out, one of those items being my Busa. I now have to find a yard for me to store the impounded vehicles in.
Enjoy your ride and be safe.
L8r,
David

Can't make it also, some friends coming over around noon. I may ride in the evening. Enjoy the ride, be safe.

Okay fellas, lets get something planned. I'm having Busa withdrawal after having 45+ beautiful rides in the same place in NC.

I know John will be out for a few doing some cosmetics so lets get planning during the down time.

Both LI forks with whatever roads in between. We can maybe finish it off with a BBQ at my place. Would be a fairly early start out to miss traffic.

Any input?
rock.gif

No good for me until after Mother's day.

After that, its a maybe
laugh.gif

I'm just a little bit jealous about you making the bash, and dissapointed I couldn't make it
sad.gif

Pics looked great tho
biggrin.gif

Was awesome to have all that horsepower and good looks in one place Glyn. Next year you've got to go!

Yea, I bet, I almost was able to make it this year, it will be one of the few things I regret
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

But I've got a small plan to go to the Barber Museum in Birmingham
smile.gif
smile.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

smile.gif

Back