Long Island guys

bump.gif

Another bump for April 02 meet/ride.
Gunz, welcome aboard, JS said he has spoken with you and you are out here too. Always look forward to meeting more guys from the .org.

Hoping the weather breaks soon. Still a bit cool out there for me for extended rides.
down.gif

I'm in just will need a reminder of this ride as it draws near- short term memory loss............Who am I?
Sounds like it could be fun took my bike out yesterday for the first time this season since I put it back together, hey dave wait till you see it now!

WOULD LOVE TO GO, BUT BIKE NOT READY YET...
MAYBE NEXT TIME..
biggrin.gif
What do you need for your bike? If its anything I took off mine your welcome to it. Carbon replaced lots of my bike as well as an HMF dual high mounts. Let me know if you need any of the stock parts. Click link below.

<!--EDIT|05BusaLe
Reason for Edit: "Cant speeel"|1143493129 -->

THANKS DUDE, THATS COOL
ItS MY UNDER TAIL IAM PUTTING TOGETHER, And iam waiting
for my swing arm plate bracket from u.p.s should be all set to go 2nd week of april...thanks again..

May turn out to be a nice day. Looking at Sunday morning still. Anybody have an idea for a meeting place?

BTW anyone here have the white '06 Limited out east today?

Riverhead area seems pretty central to most of us, isn't there a 7-11 by the circle on route 58?

Or at the old Grumman plant, where the F14 is on a stick at the corner of route 25 and 25a? There's a gas mart at the corner where the coffee dosn't suck too much
laugh.gif

About what time are we thinking? The earlier, the better for me.

I'm in Nassau and when you decide where all I need is the time and place (hopefully something closer to Nassau
tounge.gif
)

I'm up for most anywhere. Any input John?
John??
Get those HMF's on yet??
Glyn I have a shirt for you. Finally!

Back