Long Beach International Motorcycle Show

I think we should meet at the Suzuki booth in front of the Hayabusa display between 1130 and 1200, do the meet & greet along with the grip and grin!:laugh: Converge to lunch around 12 or so.:thumbsup:

I will be riding from SD, Wheres the meet up if so to ride up, if not anyone close can meet in my house C'bad morning of and roll from there

Last edited:
Sweetsince its long beach im sure its gonna be the 5 N...or we can prolly take the 101 after Camp Pen, but it would be much longer to get there...I live off the 5 so in CBAD, so Its simple....

Usually the stunt show is later than that.

Lamb will definitely need a discount coupon and will be in attendance. Hey Carlsbad. Post up a time to meet near your house. You are definitely north of yo!

hey ken did I hear you mention food? food and I are great friends. we hang out everyday together.I'M THERE!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Usually the stunt show is later than that.

Lamb will definitely need a discount coupon and will be in attendance. Hey Carlsbad. Post up a time to meet near your house. You are definitely north of yo!

Lamb: I scored a huge stack of discount coupons from Jim. Yours is only three blocks from you... :laugh:

Looks like we're going to leave San Diego at 7am Saturday, and get up to Oceanside for a breakfast at the Denny's right off the 5, meet there at 8, eat, then roll on to Long Beach as a group.

:beerchug:

Lamb: I scored a huge stack of discount coupons from Jim. Yours is only three blocks from you... :laugh:

Looks like we're going to leave San Diego at 7am Saturday, and get up to Oceanside for a breakfast at the Denny's right off the 5, meet there at 8, eat, then roll on to Long Beach as a group.

:beerchug:

Where is Oceanside?:laugh:

:beerchug:[/Q

I have a church clean up obligation that I must attend. But I will try to get there in the afternoon.
If not, then maybe you guys can swing by the house and I will provide food and entertainment B/4 you go home.:thumbsup:

Back