Lojack

lethalweapon

Registered
Does anybody have the Lojack system installed on their bike?..Im customizing mine and was thinking of puttin one on there..i have had one stollen and its not a good feeling..

Wanted to know if it was the best system..

I have the enhanced LoJack and a Scorpio alarm on my Busa. It was expensive and it is no guarantee that you will prevent your bike from being stolen or that you will get the bike back in one piece. However, the bike can't be moved without my getting a message to both my home phone and cell phone and if it is stolen I like having the knowledge that I may be able to put the people in jail that stole it. Layered security, alarm, RoadLok and disc lock. Over protective, paranoid? Maybe, but I want to make it easier to steal someone else's bike, not mine.

Scorpio is for the Meth-Heads. Lojack is for the semi-pros. Insurance is for the pros.

True enough, nothing can deter a thief that knows what he is doing and is determined to get your bike. That is why we have insurance, it is just to bad it doesn't cover the modifications to the bike or what true "replacement" value is. I have a 1961 HD Panhead and have it insured for "value" and it would break my heart regardless of compensation to loose the old girl.

Back