Levers Options

Ebay has complete asv levers listed. Not cheap. I found the pair i have for 100 on ebay slightly used. Gotta be paitent though.

6855412821_5e6e9567dd_b.jpg

6820941717_1769881972_b.jpg

6820941741_03b605a79e_o.jpg

I have the chinese shorties and the front brake lever hits the cowling at full left lock. Not something I care for. Is this the same with the pazzo's? I would be surprised if it was different since they are knockoffs. I've read mentions of other people having the same issue. Any thoughts?

Hi guys, just an update. I fixed the lever hitting problem. Turns out the PO had the clip on moved just slightly inwards in the clamps compared to stock, he also had the front brake perch rotated up just a little higher than stock. These two things combined were what was causing the conflict. I fixed those two things up and now there is not interference between the brake and the cowl.

I just bought a set of CRG RC2's this morning. $200 even for the set, but I get a discount that saved me about 40 bucks.

I ran Chinese levers for a few years, but luckily not alot of miles. I realized after the fact that that you have pull them alot further to activate the brake light. I like my brake lights and would rather not being rear ended due to cheap crap. Rocking OEM powdercoated levers again, not as cool but definitely feels safer. The OEM also feel better to me as well.

Back