Lazerblades military team in action!!!!

oldhat

Registered
well....after a lot of help from Cap.....here it is guys!!!! Lazerblade (Paul) sent this to me yesterday......its the unit he's in charge of who is going to Kuwait.........I for one do not want to mess with these guys!!!!!

Thanks for the help Cap.........and god bless our troops!!

Pauls video!

cool.gif
Which one is 'Blade?

edited...things i shouldn't have said...

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: "cause i'm screwed up from brutal past experiences"|1149394966 -->

Love your post Jinky but the vidio is here more because one of my sailors made it. As you can see, the equipment we have sucks and it's more about entertainment. But thanks anyways for the wonderful input.

Paul

Ok, I have had time to relax. I think the MP's were trying to teach my sailors the importance of not loosing your weapon. I admit that no one should be in this spot because it's way to late. It's another thing to get reservists, 45% who have no LEO experence at all, down in the dirt fighting in 95 degree weather.

We do a weapon retention drill at FLETC during our annual Fugitive Operations training. It's pretty much the same thing. The point is, I am taking 54 sailors to the sand to be the Law Enforcement department in Kuwait. Not all are police/sherriff/Fed so they have to learn.

I am not embarressed one bit by any of the sailors in this movie. It was meant to be posted so that families could see what we were doing and Captain and Sledhead were gracious enough to post is so that they could. The file was to big.

Thats all.

We are not Marines but most of us can shoot beyond belief. That would be expected of the 55% of us that are Police.

Nuff said.

CDR Paul LeBrasseur
CO, Navy Law and Order Det. Kuwait.

While I would never take anything away from anyone who "Serves"?..as a former US Marine I must say this....and maybe it was because I expected so much from the title of thios post but...that weapons retention training is bunk and completely unrealistic....therefore?...to me?....relatively un-impressive...for the following reasons...

1. If you got yourself in a situation where you're struggling to retain your own damn weapon from an aggressor?..you already screwed up big time.

2. Not even a minimally trained aggressor is going to "Play Wrestle On The Ground" (with no lethal blows or strikes)with you in an effort to relieve you of your weapon...they will be kicking the dog shid outta ya....dropping elbows on the back of your neck and spine..kneeing your ribcage into a bag-o-bones until your upper body sounds like a bag of fritos corn chips and delivering lethal blows and strikes to your head...and somewhere's along the line you WILL let go...conscious or not..but what they won't be doing is what we witnessed here.

and was it me or did some of those folks standing on the side-lines have some rather large guts (for "special forces" types) ?

Sorry to be so cynical but I saw far harsher yet impressive shid than that in basic training at parris island...circa '77

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Jink.......all respect here first and foremost OK?

with all respect.....not cool man...not cool at all. Paul is away from home for over a year....he's proud of his sailors...and rightly so. He tries to share with us what he's been doing and you have this?? You know the saying right? If you dont have nothing nice to say.....don't say anything at all.........and I'm biting my tongue to say nothing else. I've got nothing else to say to you.......period. Dont even reply because I'll just get way pissed off at you.

Peace

Sled

While I would never take anything away from anyone who "Serves"?..as a former US Marine I must say this....and maybe it was because I expected so much from the title of thios post but...that weapons retention training is bunk and completely unrealistic....therefore?...to me?....relatively un-impressive...for the following reasons...

1. If you got yourself in a situation where you're struggling to retain your own damn weapon from an aggressor?..you already screwed up big time.

2. Not even a minimally trained aggressor is going to "Play Wrestle On The Ground" (with no lethal blows or strikes)with you in an effort to relieve you of your weapon...they will be kicking the dog shid outta ya....dropping elbows on the back of your neck and spine..kneeing your ribcage into a bag-o-bones until your upper body sounds like a bag of fritos corn chips and delivering lethal blows and strikes to your head...and somewhere's along the line you WILL let go...conscious or not..but what they won't be doing is what we witnessed here.

and was it me or did some of those folks standing on the side-lines have some rather large guts (for "special forces" types) ?

Sorry to be so cynical but I saw far harsher yet impressive shid than that in basic training at parris island...circa '77

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Jink.......all respect here first and foremost OK?

with all respect.....not cool man...not cool at all.   Paul is away from home for over a year....he's proud of his sailors...and rightly so. He tries to share with us what he's been doing and you have this??  You know the saying right?  If you dont have nothing nice to say.....don't say anything at all.........and I'm biting my tongue to say nothing else.  I've got nothing else to say to you.......period.  Dont even reply because I'll just get way pissed off at you.

Peace

Sled
I understand...and I'll even offer up my most profuse apologies as ya'll are right...it wasn't a nice thing to say...he11...I even felt bad typing/saying it but?..it was my true thoughts and feelings and not in the way that anyone is lacking effort or honor but that I just wish they had better training afforded them as in.."More Realistic"...cause imnsho?..rolling on the ground playing "Can You Take This Away From Me" is nothing like what these great soldiers would experience of an aggressor who is "Fighting For Their Life"...and I'm not saying that "Weapons Retention Training" doesn't have it's place or that such training is of absolutelly no value buty I also wouldn't want those soldiers to think that such training is anything even close to what they would and very well may encounter in the field...as I see them offering their body to retain their weapon at all costs and that's a loser baby...big time...as a real enemy..even if unarmed will pick up a pipe or 2x4 or butt-stroke'em and crush their grape for'em...not good...not "real"...I've been around old school recon and forced recon...and those guys were like robotic, psychotic killing machines...and they don't "wrestle"...but they will put about a dozen Kabar stabs and slices on ya before ya ever realize they unsheathed their knife...now think if the enemy has such...I'd want my troops engaged in far more intensive training than wrestling toy guns away from each other...for their sake....their best chances at survival in the most hostile of situations...fighting for their very lives.

We lost many recruits going through basic...bout our drill instructors said it best to weed'em out now than hafta bag'em and drag'em later...I want the best training for any of our fighting soldiers and I'm certain that lazerblade does as well..that's all I'm saying...and by the title of this post was expecting to see "awesome"...but was a little less than impressed...outside of that?..I think it wonderful that the trouble was gone through to post and share and despite my cynical azz opinions?...my kevlar helmets still off to any who serve...especially lazerblade and company..so please..accept my most sincere apologies as I only intended to critic and never meant to offend.

God Bless you and your fellow Troops Laserblade.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

cool.gif

wow...looks like fun....not...good job soldiers men and women alike!!!

Back