Kudos to Goldenchild....

BoricuaBusa33

Formerly "oneilldn"
Registered
I'm sure a lot of you know Daniel (Goldenchild) a forum sponsor... I'm also from Oregon and I finally got to visit his shop...man.... that's like a candy store for hayabusa owners....:thumbsup: there is probably every fricking part you can imagine in there for hayabusas, new and used.... I had to hurry up and get the hell out of there before I went broke....:laugh:

Thanks for your help Daniel....:beerchug:

Props to Daniel...always trying to HELP and not trying to sell you a load of "Smoke and Mirrors" just to make a buck :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't read this without jumping in....I've dealt with dozens of motorcycle speed shops, stores and hi performance merchants over the years, some of which have been great guys........I don't think I've ever found one (until Daniel) that has had the whole package (honesty, extreme fast service, incredible knowledge of motorcycle "mechanics", quality advice, fair prices and overall nice guy!).
I even have a great shop here in Reno that know Busas....But I choose to go to Cloud Nine Motorsports in Oregon.
Raydog

:thumbsup::beerchug:

Never dealt with him, but maybe one day I will have the opportunity... Thinkin hard about a turbo system for the dragstrip to spice things up a little !! :laugh:

Props to Daniel...always trying to HELP and not trying to sell you a load of "Smoke and Mirrors" just to make a buck :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device
:thumbsup::thumbsup: was my exact feeling the first time I talked to him...

Last edited:
:beerchug: I just got back from my kids soccer game and read this post.Thanks Folks I'm not perfect nor is my shop but we try our best to help in anyway we can..I try to give you the raw uncut truth about any product whether I used it or tech supported issues for someone that didn't buy the part from me(note to self) :rofl:...I/my shop suffer $$ wise because I'm that way but one thing is I/my shop survive in today's economy because of it.Our goal is to not get rich but to make sure we give you all we got to keep you riding & enjoying the reason you choose to ride instead of another hobby... :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back