Kid Shoots Ak 47 in house (Warning Explicit)

The bullets probably went through a few walls and then outside...it is sad that people like that get their hands on a gun

Just hope he doesn't shoot anyone else before himself...

That was crazy. Trying to act all hard and gangster. Lmao. How long till the police showed up. Or had to explain what happened to mommy and daddy. Lmao.

Just plain Stupid:banghead:! Someone could of be killed:rulez:.... all just for trying to be a Billy bad azz!:moon:

waving it around and accidentally pulling the trigger when he wasn't ready for it? i bet it about tore his hand apart :rofl:

:omg:
Seems like I can hear more than one round go off ?
He was oh so close to blowing his foot off or shooting himself in leg it ain't even funny.
I can't laugh at stupidity with guns as I witnessed too many of same on range as an instructor .
Some people should just stick with bats .

For those who have experienced it, an accidental discharge is one of the scariest things one can go through... This retard was asking for it though

WOW!!! What if the bullet went through a window and killed the neighbors kid?

This is one of the reason why I believe civilians shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

:omg:
Seems like I can hear more than one round go off ? He was oh so close to blowing his foot off or shooting himself in leg it ain't even funny.
I can't laugh at stupidity with guns as I witnessed too many of same on range as an instructor .
Some people should just stick with bats .

Me too. Even better, he can now shoot multiple people without knowing whats goin on

WOW!!! What if the bullet went through a window and killed the neighbors kid?

This is one of the reason why I believe civilians shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Now what kind of silly crap is that !
When one drunk driver crashes does that mean all of us should give up our cars ?
When one nut goes 200 on his bike hits a car and kills the occupants are you going to give up your bike ?
More people are killed every year in motor vehicle related accidents than by guns .
One idiot doesn't make all bad .
I've owned and been around more firearms than you can imagine and never once done anything remotely close to that . Neither has anyone I associate with.
It was civilians with guns that created this country and allowed you to speak such foolishness.

Thank you Blanca, well said~!!~ :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now what kind of silly crap is that !
When one drunk driver crashes does that mean all of us should give up our cars ?
When one nut goes 200 on his bike hits a car and kills the occupants are you going to give up your bike ?
More people are killed every year in motor vehicle related accidents than by guns .
One idiot doesn't make all bad .
I've owned and been around more firearms than you can imagine and never once done anything remotely close to that . Neither has anyone I associate with.
It was civilians with guns that created this country and allowed you to speak such foolishness.

No need to get all worked up man. I just expressed my opinion. Or am I not entitled to that? IMO law enforcement is there to protect civilians. If civilians take law in their hand, things can get real bad real fast. Yeah you might have tons of guns and been responsible. But there are plenty of occasions when people acted stupid in a moment of heated situation. And having a fire weapon in hand, makes things deadly. You compared bike, vehicle with a fire arms. Cmon man, you are comparing apples with oranges. Are you saying you need a firearms to live a normal life and need it daily basis? didnt expect that kinda comparison from you at least...specially after reading your other logical posts...

anyway, i'm not from this country and where I'm from owning a deadly weapon is LEOs job, not civilians. I'm not asking for a civil move in this country to ban owning guns for civilians, or anything like that. Just thought of sharing my opinion, that's about it.

Gangstas

brapaganda.jpg

For those who have experienced it, an accidental discharge is one of the scariest things one can go through... This retard was asking for it though

No such thing as an accidental discharge. Only a negligent discharge.

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

No need to get all worked up man. I just expressed my opinion. Or am I not entitled to that? IMO law enforcement is there to protect civilians. If civilians take law in their hand, things can get real bad real fast. Yeah you might have tons of guns and been responsible. But there are plenty of occasions when people acted stupid in a moment of heated situation. And having a fire weapon in hand, makes things deadly. You compared bike, vehicle with a fire arms. Cmon man, you are comparing apples with oranges. Are you saying you need a firearms to live a normal life and need it daily basis? didnt expect that kinda comparison from you at least...specially after reading your other logical posts...

anyway, i'm not from this country and where I'm from owning a deadly weapon is LEOs job, not civilians. I'm not asking for a civil move in this country to ban owning guns for civilians, or anything like that. Just thought of sharing my opinion, that's about it.

Your right I am comparing apples to oranges because cars are more deadly than guns and kill more people every year than guns !
There is an estimated 200 million legally owned guns in this country . The amount of total crime committed or people killed by guns is so small of a percentage it's laughable. Yes you have right to speak your opinion and since your the same one who said 'shoot those cops' in the other thread I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt .
I believe your from India right ?
Well my friend it's my right to set you straight and tell you things like below links are what makes this country so great and so different from where your from .
I guess you'd rather have the civilians helpless to defend themselves against the cops as in your country ?

BBC News - Police shoot dead 18 during protests in Kashmir

Police shoot dead two protesters in Indian Kashmir - Yahoo! News

Curfew imposed as civilians are shot dead in Kashmir - UK Wired News

I could go on and on as there are pages and pages of how Indian police have shot dead civilians.
What you don't understand is that civilians are the law here in the USA whereas the police are the law where your from .
It's civilians with guns that were by design destined to keep the govt and police in check and without me owning guns it would be just like India which is not where I want to live or be .
So like you said it's such a good idea for the police to be the only ones who own guns so they can shoot unarmed civilians marching down the street. Sounds like paradise to me :rofl:

And sorry but i do get worked up when I hear such foolishness from someone who most likely votes and has no idea !

Back