Kendon Trailer Modded

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Worked on my Kendon Stand-Up Trailer this weekend, had the help of my nieghbor, we added 2 locking wheel chocks, pitbull trailer restraint system, I no longer need straps to hold my bike down.

We added metal,welded,grinded,sanded,painted, lots of work but turned out great and trailer still folds up perfect for storing inside and taking up little room, these trailers are awesome, this is my 2nd one last one was a single rail they pull great and hardly affect mpg.

pitbull001.jpg

pitbull002.jpg

pitbull005.jpg

going out to South Dakota in May, feels great knowing I dont have to worry about straps. Should work great hauling these guys to the track too
pitbull010.jpg

Good lookin setup, better than the enclosed, you can off the bimmer with this one. :thumbsup:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I had a enclosed 6x12 bought it brand new, at the time I had a new silverado, it pulled it fine, then I bought a new crew cab Colorado, well ran into a windstorm coming home from Chicago with the trailer and got 11 mpg pulling it, no way Jose!, so I found out about these trailers, bought one and got the same mpg as I did with it hooked up as I did with it out it around 21-23 mpg on highway you cannot tell your pulling these things, :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, really looking forward to using it now. I just folded it up and covered it up, ready to go when needed:beerchug:

I gotta get on of these restraint things. Only think I don't have .

I too am done with straps. :(

Tim, from the first time you put a bike on the trailer with the pitbull trailer restraint you will never use a strap again, when we first put my bike on the trailer with it I did some testing:laugh:, I was shaking the bike and jumping on the rear of trailer to the point the frame was starting to twist and the tires were bouncing off ground, bike was solid as a rock, i am not a small guy and I threw just about everything at it, they will not come off.

Go strap-less

I saw a few AMA guys use that Pitbull stands to hold there Toolboxs in the trailer, along with the bikes also pretty cool set up..

trailer looks good man. you gotta post a pic with the bike on it with that pitbull stand. i am curious to see how it works...:thumbsup:

Back