Kathy's first time and...............

That reminds me, I need to take the boy out and get some seat time.
So do I take him to drive the 4X4 Chevy or the turbo VW?

Blanca...I am afraid you have created a monster...poor kid is probably thinking of how she will wax Danica in about 5 years...Young girls of her age are just the best...they are so full of hopes, promise, and life...thanks for sharing...I have 2 daughters and I your post brought me back to that time of their lives with pleasure...2hip

You'd better hide the keys; that's what I did when I was 14 (drove the parents car around the block when they wern't home).....

My dad put a glass of water on rear bumper of car and when I backed out it fell and broke.
He came home and I denied everything. He walked me out and showed me the broken glass in driveway, then proceeded to issue the beat down...:laugh:

Worth every bit cuz it was a 76 T/A

OOoof !

I took both my sons down to Moab for spring break one year when they were in their early teens and rented a jeep. They still talk about it fondly to this day, over a decade ago. We has a ton of fun with them driving through streams, up and down 4-wheeler trails and back roads. I did all the technical driving on the trails and took that poor jeep many places where it shouldn't have gone. Wish I had a video...

I agree, get her on a go-kart track! It will only help her driving skills and be great fun too.

I think you won the Dad of the Year award

Now lets get the tobin seat the lowering links, Lower the front end and get her on the Busa

I wish I had a video of me parking moms car on the curb first time.

This video will def last a long time....:laugh:

haha, that is a great video man. I have a 13 year old daughter that loves to drive too. Your daughter did fantastic, she is very mature for 11.

One thing I did see though, in the reflection of the driver's window, I noticed you had your hand on the e-brake :please: :laugh:

Yes hand on ebrake ready. As you kept hearing me say 'dont get too confident' I knew something was coming. Already figured on driving over a couple curbs. Wanted to let her feel it for real. A little taste of a real accident. Just didnt want her to panic and nail it. You can see how nervous she got. She learned her lesson. I got my memory. Exact same as Dad did, I drove my moms car onto curb first time, she did mine.

Back