Kansas City members

I see there is a registration Thrursday night . I will go up and register then.:thumbsup:

So, for the past 4 years, it's rained on the day of the B4B ride. Looks like this year is shaping up to be the same! What are the plans if it rains? Honestly - I'm not sure I want to ride in the rain AGAIN!

BTW, Saturday may be pretty wet for Semi and Dennis to be coming in...

I,m nor real hip on riding in the rain either, but if Colen and Dennis make the ride over and want to do the ride, I'm in!:laugh:

OK guys - what are the plans for Saturday night?! Are we doing dinner? Where? Need to know how to plan...

I,m nor real hip on riding in the rain either, but if Colen and Dennis make the ride over and want to do the ride, I'm in!:laugh:

I agree......The weather for this weekend all depends on what Hurricane Ike does....yesterday the chance for rain on Sunday was 70%....today the chance was 40%.....

I would still like to get together for dinner Sat night somewhere...

Where's everybody meeting on Sunday? I know a few of us are taking the Busa's on the ride.

-Rich

that has not been determined yet...we are trying to get a dinner planned for sat night and i think all the details will be hashed out then...

As of right now it looks like Sunday is going to be nice. Any input from you guys on where to meet Sat night?

we are open to anywhere.....we like Famous Daves...but somebaody has to get there early and wait..so I say thats out....

A small group of us are meeting up at McDonald's on 87th and 435 (on the Kansas side) at 9 AM Sunday morning if anybody is interested.

-Rich

Back