Kanji Tattoo

CarGoWOT

Registered
Hey guys, I've been looking to get a tattoo dedicated to my busas, so I've been playing around with photoshop. This is what I've came up with so far. I wanted to do things a little bit different and incorporate something within the Kanji lettering. At first I wanted to do a dragon to represent my Chinese Zodiac animal, but then it didn't come out well from what I found online and I am no artist to draw one. If you guys have any other ideas as to what to put inside the logo I would be open to suggestions. Also to any tattoo artist/experts, How hard would this be to get done?

gearskanji.jpg

that would ink up easy. couple hours,done. Not a tattooist myself,but I do have one.

RSD.

in my opinion don,t color it to all black and grey will look alot better it will make that skull pop more and you can always add more skulls to it. i am in the process of some of my stuff also...but think about it...i think over time it will bleed together and look like a blob so my opinion don,t do the colors and stick to black and grey..hit up my myspace go through my tattoo pictures you will see what i mean
Posted via Mobile Device

i like it. I didnt notice the skull until i read outlaw's post. pretty cool. and i agree about the black and white, but I am not really a fan of color. just my preference. depending on the size that shouldn't take long at all. I find it helpful to go to tattoo shops' websites and view their work. sometimes googling images doens't return very good results. check out this local guy's work. he's pretty talented
Bloodline Elite Tattooing

any tattoo artist worth their weight in spit would be able to work with you and draw something up for you custom so if you want a dragon go to a shop as to see some of their work if you like it ask him or her to work with you on a custom piece... most of all dont just settle on something your not a 100 percent happy with... trust me each day you look down at it you will feel a bit incomplete its a ****ty feeling... thats a good logo you made but as said earlier black and grey would look a lot better in the long run with something like that... but if your looking for something shinny and new to show off for a couple of months/ a yr or 2 get the colored.... remember all ink fades and bleeds over time... best of luck and post a picture when its done !

That tattoo will have to be pretty big to get that detail of the skull. How big were you planning on going with? Skull colored will be more noticeable,black/gray more sublime.:thumbsup::beerchug:

find a good artist, sit down with em and see what you come up with. Tell em what you want and like and they should be able to hook you up:thumbsup:

Back