Just wanted to say thanks!

Discussion in 'Ball Z Motorsports' started by Tim99ws6, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Tim99ws6

Tim99ws6 Registered

Contests won:
    I had been looking for a new taillight for my busa.

I decided to scroll across your website. I was already pleasently surprised with a super low price on a brake light setup for my gen1 busa. When i noticed the free shipping listed, i said screw it and pulled the trigger.

However, when paypal went through I got hit with shipping. I called your #, and even though it was a completely inadvertant error on the website, you still honored the price/shipping, AND you refunded my money ASAP for the shipping.

Talk about class act! I appreciate it and a $7 refund has bought you a return customer in the future!!!!

Thanks again Ball Z!!! :thumbsup:

2. Ball Z Motorsports

Ball Z Motorsports Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh

Thank you very much for the kind words. For future reference, when checking out on our website the top shipping option is the only one that will apply the free shipping.

Let us know if you ever need anything for your Busa :-)

3. NINJA KILLER

NINJA KILLER JUST CRUISN ' Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    BOB ADAMS
    Great Place to do business with :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. lil charlie

lil charlie Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Kevin
    Class act for sure!

5. sanket_420

sanket_420 Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Sunny
    Ball Z will take care of you real good, I just had recently purchased a few things form them and they were here in no time at all. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. dadofthree

dadofthree Seasoned Beef Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    We have a winner :bowdown:

7. Tim99ws6

Tim99ws6 Registered

Contests won:

It was one of those "shopping for the toys while on the business conference" things. Haha. I didn't even think about it until after I had completed the order and the call that I said to myself "I wonder how they pull the shipping out of the order? I better call".

Again, completely my ignorance! But you guys still took great care of a future customer. Thanks again.