Just Picked Up My Dream Bike

Whiskeyer

Registered
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm a serial lurker, but I'm so proud of my new bike that I had to sign up to show it off.

Photo Apr 23, 18 43 24.jpg

Full Yosh, k+n, pc3, gsxr tail, +5 rear sprocket, de restricted ecu.

even coming from a gsxr 1000, this thing is a riot to drive. First mods that I'm doing are vinyl wrapping in carbon/white to get rid of the sparkly blue bass boat look.

Photo Apr 23, 18 43 47.jpg

I was looking for a bus with the tail section already done. It was owned by the parts manager at a dealership here in town. Talk about super clean and well maintained. I've been hitting up all the dealerships around town looking for gear. Just picked up a Vector 2, and Alpinestars gloves and boots. Not sure what I'm going to do about pants, but I for see an Alpinestars Jaws in b/w in my immediate future.

I just wrapped with rear seat cover in carbon fiber. Looks dope so I think I'm going to do the entire bike in black carbon with white carbon accents. Red decals I think. I'll make a post over in the appearance forum.

I live in Denver, CO if anyone wants to meet up for a ride.

Not for me. I love the Gen 1 Busa tail and hump. To me it's what makes it a Hayabusa. I also prefer the looks of dual cans.

Not for me. I love the Gen 1 Busa tail and hump. To me it's what makes it a Hayabusa. I also prefer the looks of dual cans.
To each his own I suppose, I had a gsxr 1000 before this and I'm lucky the previous owner starting dumping weight. It's been a weird transition having to actually lean and counter steer into the turns.

Back