Just had to share this with you guys

Wish I could get ahold of a smilie that's smokin' pot so that I can best describe how I'm feeling right now about his claims...
biggrin.gif

Even if true, noticed he mentioned about $30,000 in customization on top of the $10,000 he spent for the bike. So it doesn't impress me.

Bubba got can for castrating a pig on the radio or some crazy #### like that . Animal rights groups fell on him like locust and the station didn't want to take that kind of heat for him . I miss the Richter too.
And The TL-1000 is a nice bike but come on lets be real . Once again we see a case of life inside the Matrix where the laws of physics don't apply.

that sounds about the biggest load of crap ive ever heard of. And why would anyone drag race a TL in the first place?? its not exactly the bike of choice

The dudes a loser. Another guy with alot of money, and #### for brains. I forgot, you don't NEED brains to play football.

No, dropping it out of an airplane won't do it. Terminal speed would be way below 185. I came from the tl ranks, and although a real fun unit, these #'s are not obtainable. Now, if a guy mounted one to John Force's funny car....

Back