Just curious on your opinion

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
I know haveing a diversity of topics is always nice. But i was just wondering if anyone thought like i did and we have just about to many topic splits? I mean the only thing that is kinda crudy about it is taking all the time to look through them all. ANd then of course you have people that aren't even posting there questions about that subject in that area cause that area seems to be so unvisited?

But then it's mabey just me i've been gone off this site for so long with everything that has gone on around the home front here with the Farm and with my father.

Anyways i guess i'm just spouting to spout i guess so whats your opinion on this peeps?

I was thinkin the same thing... but, since I'm the rookie around here and didn't have enough weigh on my posting numbers to say something... and most of all? the site is grew so much and not enough man power to handle all the data...that's why I didn't even bother to say some'tin...but, yeap definitly need to expand....in all catagory
argue.gif

<!--EDIT|ricebuzz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142868633 -->

This is where the "NewPosts" tab at the top left of the page comes in really handy. It brings you up to snuff with ALL the new posts made in ALL the different forums.
thumbs-up.gif

Yeah and thats all good and dandy i guess that is how i have cruised the site before but the only problem ya run into is if there are so many new post the board will only show you so many pages and then it cuts the rest off from there so thats the only dielma there especially if your gone for a day or so then you will miss out on alotta fun hmm oh well mabey i'm just being cranky
wow.gif

Geographical riding area should have it's own forum and not be a sub forum.
The pacific northwest people dominate the catagory.
With riding season coming up for all it would be nice to be able to promote our rides in an equal manner.

if your going to be gone for a few days and want to keep up with a particular
thread
wink.gif

I would like to see regions or states as a new area. Maybe something on literbikes that busa owners might have.

Back