Just bought another leather and some new boots

Rev, is that the Hurricane jacket? Looks like great ventilation, but your first warm night when the june bugs are mating and that purty white will be more of an Andy Warhol painting ...
biggrin.gif

I like the idea of tatooing it, looks like a great jacket and a custom job on it would be the bomb!
super.gif

lurk.gif
Rev nice pics, Disco effect, Are you the guy dancing in leathers and a helmet on here
rock.gif

Nice gear! Did that Vanson come with the armour? If not let me know... the Vanson factory is in my city and I'll see what I can do.

I've seen those jackets in the Vanson outlet in different colors. They are HOT!

I love the Vanson jacket!!! Great buys on both, as always from newenough.com
beerchug.gif

(Shibumi @ Jan. 29 2007,20:02) Rev, is that the Hurricane jacket? Looks like great ventilation, but your first warm night when the june bugs are mating and that purty white will be more of an Andy Warhol painting ...
biggrin.gif

I like the idea of tatooing it, looks like a great jacket and a custom job on it would be the bomb!
super.gif
No it's the Lightning, based on their Cobra jacket. Remember Bro, I'm up in Seattle now. I can ride all season and collect fewer bugs and crap than in one good Florida ride.

a custom job on it would be the bomb![/Quote]

That's what I'm thinking It's good to hear above though that the color combo actually works well. We shall see.

(Max Speed @ Jan. 29 2007,17:47) Nice Vanson makes great stuff... this is what sue bought me last night.. The Joe rocket Hayabusa jacket to go with my speed demon helmet.
Very Nice Max, Looks good.

dadofthree---ME? Dance? No No... Although the person dancing is wearing an identical Alpinestars leather.... Hmmm....

Big George---I'll let you know about the Armor and I appreciate it, but I I am pretty well stocked up on knox armor at the moment.

Dude that is one SWEET jacket...with some Disco Balls and a black light, you'll be PIMPIN'
super.gif

OK the Boots and leather both showed up today... Yeah on a Saturday, seemed odd to me too. Anyhoo the boots are exactly what I was after, will have to break em in some but otherwise they are good to go.

The Leather is very cool and Glows ALOT, but I have it packed up to be sent back already and the next size up has already been ordered. Seems their sizing was a little off this time and I need a 48 not a 46. Happily it wasn't my gut that was the problem bust my shoulders and chest so that makes me happy... Leather is typical Vanson quality and the glowing thing is really pretty cool. I'll find a black light at some point when my other one shows up and get a couple of pics.

I'm pleased... and I'd recommend the Jacket and the boots. It's not nearly as "Snow White" in life as it is in the pics from New Enough.

I'm prolly going to be buying some Held Gloves next but from my shop, not the web.

Rev,

That jacket is awesome! Is that a perf leather vest area? Boots are sweet too, but the cut of that jacket is friggin awesome.
bowdown.gif

Dan

Back