Just an update and some sad news...

Good luck Justin, sounds like an upgrade . . . I hope whoever takes your old spot can be half as good as you were!
Thanks for all the help along the way, have fun racing again . . . and stay in touch!:beerchug:

Thanks Frank! I'll give you a call next week to figure out stuff on parts

congrats on the new job and getting some weekends off!! i know you will love that :thumbsup:

thanks for all the help and great deals over the years...just keep us in mind at the new job, i'm sure there are plenty of folks around here looking for some more awesome deals :beerchug:

Sad to see you go but you've got to do what's best for you....Congrats on the new gig and thanks for all the help over the years! :beerchug:

What brand/dealer are you going to next? :thumbsup:

Sad to see you go but you've got to do what's best for you....Congrats on the new gig and thanks for all the help over the years! :beerchug:

What brand/dealer are you going to next? :thumbsup:

Thank you sir! It's a GMC and VW dealer, but I'll be on the GMC side of things.

Shouldn't have ANY problems selling parts for General Motors products.. :whistle:

:laugh:

Good luck!

Shouldn't have ANY problems selling parts for General Motors products.. :whistle:

:laugh:

Good luck!

Haha Well I'm a Dodge guy myself so this is going to be a learning experience. I did work at this same dealership previous to working at Honda East as an Accessory Installation Tech so I'm familiar with a lot of the people there

Hi Justin
maybe the VW side is interesting too in your new job . :lol::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this. Thanks for taking care of me and many other folks here with great deals. Best of luck in your new profession!

Just saw this. Thanks for taking care of me and many other folks here with great deals. Best of luck in your new profession!

Thanks Justin!

Just another update for everyone. I made a post in the Honda East Toledo Section, but this will be the new username for Hayabusa.org for all parts questions and other general accessories. Please continue to PM us if you need anything and we'll be glad to offer the same huge discount on OEM and Aftermarket parts and accessories.

Thanks
Justin

Good luck to you Justin in your new job. Damn,,,,, I wish I'd ordered that 2009 rgt side fairings I need. !!
Thanks Justin!

Just another update for everyone. I made a post in the Honda East Toledo Section, but this will be the new username for Hayabusa.org for all parts questions and other general accessories. Please continue to PM us if you need anything and we'll be glad to offer the same huge discount on OEM and Aftermarket parts and accessories.

Thanks
Justin

Back