Judge overturns CA Proposition 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a jackass...
The only reason there'd be turmoil is because of the type of ignorance you've just wonderfully displayed.

Oh yea? Nice PM you sent me:

III said:
You're an awfully nerdy lookin' mother****er to be talking so much ****...

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
Davidson County Young Democrats
Hope Gardens Neighborhood Association
Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
GNAR Affordable Housing Committee

Do they know how you feel?

What do the above happen to do with me? Smart guy, I don't live anywhere near Nashville. I must have missed that picture I posted of myself on here. You get more illiterate by the minute 8 ball.:whistle:

Wow......

Every now and then a subject comes up and shows exactly how racist/prejudiced and bigoted the .org really is.

I could argue all day long about how ignorant these views are, but nobody would really care. The brainwashing and religious indoctination is way to severe to be changed by logic or reason...

The members of this board like to spout off about the Constitution, when it agrees with thier ideaology or furthers thier argument. Yet, are quick to proclaim "this country going to hell" when that same Constitution disagrees with thier ideals.

Whether you like it or not, Gay people have rights and are protected by the US Constitution. Even when 7 million bigots get together and try to take those rights away.

PS: if god had such a poblem with gays, why does he make so many of them?

The fact of the matter is that those on either side of this are ever going to change the other's mind and visa versa. Whatever happens, happens, and once it weeds it's way thru the Supreme Court, we will ALL have to live with the results, whether we like it or not.

So, before the name calling begins, I think this thread, that I started, has run it's course and it may be time for the mods to close the thread to further posts.

Oops. Too late.

Last edited:
This thread has been closed. Unfortunate that some members can not participate in a discussion without resorting to disrespectful behavior towards other members.

Let's be Civil people and discuss the issues like grown up men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back