joke of the day

Bruce Bell

Registered
There were three new candidates for the FBI opening. The instructor told them that they had to pass a test to be even considered. The three candidates were 3 men, a 20 year old who was only married for 6 months. A 30 year old whom was married for 10 years. Then there was a 45 year old whom was married for 25 years.
So the first test was the candidate was to go in a room where his wife was being held, he was to go in there force she to tell him some important information, they where given a gun, and told to do what ever they had to do to make her talk.
The 20 year old took the gun open the door and saw his lovely young bride in there, he turned around and said he couldn't do it, he love her and she meant the world to him.
The 30 year old grab the gun, walk in the room. Was in there for about 5 mins, there was some communication going on, then he came out and said I can't do it. She all I got and I refuse to harm her.
The 45 year old grabbed the gun hurried into the room slamming the door behind him. There was screaming and trashing and then gun shots, 6 of them, then a chocking sound. The instructor ran into the room, there was the raged man standing over his dead wife. The instructor asked what happened? The man said some idiot put blanks in the gun so I had to chock her.

Back