John Walker died yesterday

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I don't if any of you know who this guy was. He masterminded the biggest espionage leak in US Navy history. As a submarine radioman, his actions had a very dramatic impact on my life and job while I was on active duty. Although I can not say that I would be glad that anyone has died, there is no telling how much damage he did to the United States. Good Riddance.

Too bad this dirtbag did not die before selling our hard-earned defense secrets to the Soviets. He comprimised the lives of every American for a few dollars. Lowest of the low-lifes. He gave away incredibly valuable defense secrets that gave us a huge defensive advantage in the event of a nuclear war. Good riddance is right!!!!!

yet our leader in chief sends BILLIONS to radical Islamic groups every year and puts KNOWN Muslim brotherhood members in high ranking positions in our government.....and you do what?

I remember seeing his face every time I went by the Security office. That man was a traitor of the worst kind. Should have been summarily executed.

yet our leader in chief sends BILLIONS to radical Islamic groups every year and puts KNOWN Muslim brotherhood members in high ranking positions in our government.....and you do what?

Hey, Would you mind making a new thread and posting links to the information. I would like to talk about this and not spoil this thread.

Back