Jesse James' busa...

i am with BS on this the crhome tank sucks on that paint job shoulda just flamed the tank as well cuz those flames are the best flames in my opinion (not a flame guy ) sweet bike tho

I'm quite tired of the flame trend......I do think those flames are the best I've seen though... Chrome tank looks alittle silly.

the R1 he had prior to the busa had a chrome tank also. Saw it on one of his shows then I went into a shop in Brea CA and they had it sitting there. Somebody bought it and was having some work done to it. cnat stand the chrome tank.

I dig it, the bike is definetly unique!
super.gif

I'm impressed. That is a sweet paint job, not for me, but you have to admire the talent. I dig the blacked out turn signals, anyone know where I can get 'em? A lot of Busa's out there have the clear ones, so I don't want those, but the dark ones would look perfect
cool.gif

Thanks for the pics Train,
Those are the best flames I've seen, he should have done the tank too.

I'm impressed.  That is a sweet paint job, not for me, but you have to admire the talent.  I dig the blacked out turn signals, anyone know where I can get 'em?  A lot of Busa's out there have the clear ones, so I don't want those, but the dark ones would look perfect
cool.gif
I think Mototek makes smoked lenses for the busa but I don't know where to buy them...
rock.gif

Hey, at least he didn't chrome the rear seat hump. That's what I hate.

Back