Jersey Meet?

here we go a quick picture of one area of the map. as you can see, there are lots of rides, I think 30 for NY state in the MadMap. I also have a copy of the Americade routes from a few years back, lots of potential rides for this summer :thumbsup:

newyorkrides.jpg

Well, I finally was able to ride my bike up to my new apt. Legs regretted it yesterday, but it was WELL worth it. With that said, I'm looking forward to getting this thing set-up.

I was thinking end of May, early June. As of right now, I think we will just do a meet and maybe do a ride at a later date.

Still looking for ideas on a meeting place. I know that most of the NJ members are varied through the state, so I figure that central Jersey would probably be the best bet for everyone. Anyone in that area have a good place to meet?

I was thinkin the Hooters on rt1 Lawrencville. Mercer Mall.. How about a saturday meet and greet at Englishtown Raceway??? I run my 08 busa there in the Top Street Bike class. The 1st points race is April 3rd,but there is test/tune every sat. in march

How about a saturday meet and greet at Englishtown Raceway??? I run my 08 busa there in the Top Street Bike class. The 1st points race is April 3rd,but there is test/tune every sat. in march
My friend's been there alot this month running his stretched 05 Silver/Black busa. I'll check it out if you're gonna be around.

My friend's been there alot this month running his stretched 05 Silver/Black busa. I'll check it out if you're gonna be around.

Hey Mike whats your friends name? Does he usually run there on saturdays?
also I should know something today from the shop about my bike, mite be a waterpump or could be something worse like cylinder block cracked. I sure hope not.

Hey Mike whats your friends name? Does he usually run there on saturdays?
also I should know something today from the shop about my bike, mite be a waterpump or could be something worse like cylinder block cracked. I sure hope not.
His name is also "Mike", and he's been there on plenty of Saturdays. Cracked cyl block...O man! :banghead:

Last edited:
Finally got my cycle back from the dealer a few weeks ago. They had it for 9 weeks ,had to replace the cylinderhead and all of the other related components. Fortunately I had the extended warranty coverage and they covered everything. I had coolant leak and it was getting into the motor oil. Turns out a frost plug in the head came out and was dumping coolant into the oil. Suzuki does not list the plug as a seviceable part so the entire head had to replaced. Now that I have it all back together and a few quik rides around town it all looks good to go. I will be going to E'Town this saturday 6/29 to make some runs and then sunday I will be at Atco. Any1 interested come on down and hangout.

Last edited:
OK Let's get it together June 19th. Meet at 9:00 at Fuddruckers Rt. 1 stands up 9:30 up to High Point. Nice and FAST pace like the Busa likes. Who is in?:welcome:

Tonight 6/10 Atco raceway is having a BIKE nite only, no cars just bikes. I will be there to make some runs and see if I can get mine in the 9's . Was there last sunday and ran my best et so far 10.09 @ 138.5 mph. Gates open @ 4:30 come on down....

Hi All. Sorry it has been so long, the summer has been crazy for me and time has slipped by pretty quickly.

With that said, I hope there is still some interest in getting a meet and greet together to make some new riding friends here in jersey. This is what I was thinking. Saturday August 21st, we meet around 4pm in the "CheeseBurger in Paradise" parking lot on Rt 1 in Woodbridge. I personally don't know many routes in that area, but if anyone wants to share some we could do an evening ride. Otherwise, we can just hang out and see the bikes, etc.

I was also thinking that we could do a ride the following Saturday (8/28) up through Bear mountain area. Again, I don't specifically know any good routes for this, but I have seen some while searching on-line.

If anyone has plans on attending or has any better suggestions please let me know.

Busaofdaknight I live in Union and would be interested in riding. I've been to High Point and Hawk's Nest (Bear Mtn.).. I am familiar with how to get INTO the park, but navigating out is another story. Let me know if you want to hookup.

A pic @ High Point

DSC00494 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back