Jersey Meet?

I am from Monmouth County. Why not? I have never met anyone from the board before.
My fault, not theirs. There are many NJ members and I would like to do it. :cheerleader:

swing it north a little, bear mnt area and I'm sure we can pull some NY folks as well :thumbsup:

Yeah when the weather gets a little warmer Im up for a ride with ya's. I know the end of Feb. I will be at e'town and atco on the weekends testing for the upcomming race season.

Sounds like we definitely have some interest. Once the weather starts improving, probably/hopefully March/April time frame will put out some info on possible locations. Also, I'm willing to take any suggestions for meet place, place to ride, etc...thanks everyone for the interest.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im in. Ill need a recommendation for an accommodation during this little vacation.:laugh:

Yep, I rhymed. Its late, im tired and stressed. But I know im in for a NJ weekend this year

Sounds like a plan. I'm currently looking into a place to meet that is fairly convenient for everyone. Also, I wasn't sure if we wanted to do a ride in addition to a meet. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd be more than happy to take it into consideration! :thumbsup:

There are a number of Mad Map rides around the northern NJ region and some in the Phili area. Let me see if I can get some pix of the maps....they are too big to scan ;)

I'm down! you guys hit me up. Hopefully this happens before April 15th before the movers get here. I'm taking the Busa to Japan.

Back