jacket back padding/foam rubber

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i've been searching on the web but cant find where to buy the foam rubber that's in the back of some motorcycle jackets.

i have an icon motorhead and want to beef up the back with another layer. i also want to extend the back protection down lower beacuase the icon motorhead foam rubber does'nt cover the lower back at all, so i'm looking for a nice sized piece of this foam.

Beleave it or not i found My Vanson CE armor on ebay for  $24 shipped . I got lucky it was brand new in the sealed package. I would look for CE armor on there if not i found it all over the web by typing CE armor.

good luck

The best way is to go to www.actionstation.com . They have well made and very comfortable back protectors. What I do when I ware mine is to take OUT the foam rubber in the jacket and only ware the total back protector. It protects your entire spine and tailbone  
beerchug.gif

(Revolution @ Feb. 10 2007,15:00) i've been searching on the web but cant find where to buy the foam rubber that's in the back of some motorcycle jackets.

i have an icon motorhead and want to beef up the back with another layer. i also want to extend the back protection down lower beacuase the icon motorhead foam rubber does'nt cover the lower back at all, so i'm looking for a nice sized piece of this foam.

Here is a back protector insert that may fit your Icon jacker. I would recommend measuring your insert first then call them to find out the dimesions on theres .

http://www.terra-powersports.com/product.aspx/id/22275

Back