Its Official I'm Lazy

Wayneovich

Registered
Man I haven't done 1 thing this week that I said I was gonna do, I was gonna go to the dragon then changed my mind, Then go to Barber's (too lazy to get on bike) man I even been sitting all day looking at the 360 saying "warning you controller is disconnected" I really should make better use of my vacation time:laugh: Oh well I have been catching up on sleep and not having to deal with idiot people.

Man I haven't done 1 thing this week that I said I was gonna do, I was gonna go to the dragon then changed my mind, Then go to Barber's (too lazy to get on bike) man I even been sitting all day looking at the 360 saying "warning you controller is disconnected" I really should make better use of my vacation time:laugh: Oh well I have been catching up on sleep and not having to deal with idiot people.

Sometimes it's good to just do noting at all.:beerchug:

You may not want to put those things off for too long....as you know the weather is going to be set to "boiling" there soon.

Put down the remote and get your Bama Butt to Barber!!!

I was counting on seeing the pix!:laugh:

No really, and don't "Forget" the camera please.

Have a nice vacation, it's yours, do what you want. :thumbsup:

Bubba

:rofl:lazy lazy lazy why can't you be lazy lazy lazy ?????:cheerleader:
because gosh darn it you OWN A BUSA!!!! GET UP AND GO FOR A RIDE OR NEXT WEEK YOU'LL REGRET IT!!! Take the camera. Take some pictures. Share the pictures.

Ok your sleeping right now aren't you? darn it LOL Enjoy the vacation:cheerleader::thumbsup:

You may not want to put those things off for too long....as you know the weather is going to be set to "boiling" there soon.

SOON ? Try already...85 here today but feels like 91 according to heat index and thats with 77% humidity.. So thick you can feel it..

Get out and go man...:poke:

Or you could hop a plane with me and Adam and fly straight for 22hrs ?

It's already boiling hot down here. 91 was what I saw on my temperature gauge in the truck this morning. Add in some humidity and it's down right miserable.

Back