It has to be said

Mad`

Registered
My bike was the last to leave the shop of Johnny Cheese. As most know he has made a decision to quit business in order to get his family matters back on the right track, I applaud Johnny for that. A family man is a good man in my book.

Johnny bent over backwards to get my bike done in time so he could move out of his shop by 6:00 PM Saturday. He worked on and finished my bike at 5:00 PM. He never once flinched or mentioned he had no time left to finish my bike and move all his equipment out of the shop by the landlords deadline. I heard later he worked after I left till 4:00 AM Sunday morning to get his stuff out of his shop. This tells me Johnny was more concerned about his customer than the landlord.

I wish Johnny and his family well. Hopefully for the rest of us needy selfish souls Johnny will be back in business soon. He still has his dyno and that's a good thing.

Did I mention the bike was perfect?

Thanks Johnny, Mad`

One of the best! Wanted to get mine in for some tuning, but didn't make it. Definitely my loss.

Johnny Cheese is DA MAN... I pray and hope that everything goes well for Johnny and his Family... Cheeseman, heres to you
40__s.gif
beerchug.gif
egitarre77.gif
idea.gif
jump9.gif
super.gif

Best of luck JC,I'm here if ya need something.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129794093 -->

He has helped me out a few times on the phone also..Seems like a great guy..I know if he lived around here I would take my bike to him and let him put the super tunes to it..Good luck J.C.

My bike was the last to leave the shop of Johnny Cheese. As most know he has made a decision to quit business in order to get his family matters back on the right track, I applaud Johnny for that. A family man is a good man in my book.

Johnny bent over backwards to get my bike done in time so he could move out of his shop by 6:00 PM Saturday. He worked on and finished my bike at 5:00 PM. He never once flinched or mentioned he had no time left to finish my bike and move all his equipment out of the shop by the landlords deadline. I heard later he worked after I left till 4:00 AM Sunday morning to get his stuff out of his shop. This tells me Johnny was more concerned about his customer than the landlord.

I wish Johnny and his family well. Hopefully for the rest of us needy selfish souls Johnny will be back in business soon. He still has his dyno and that's a good thing.

Did I mention the bike was perfect?

Thanks Johnny, Mad`
yes, JC is the man. wish I could have met him in person. maybe one of these days....

Mad, I am still wondering why you didn't reply to me about the Motorhead deal. BUT, lets let it go. Just next time you got a beef on my site, respond to the inquiries.

c.

Dennis screwed me. Screwed me good. Has nothing to do with the quality of his turbo kit. Do you want the details?
I wonder how many other people have been screwed and banned? I would advise anyone to steer clear of bobohead at all cost. He will steal your money and then ban/ignore you without a second thought. He just wants your money.
Mad`

<!--EDIT|Mad`
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129853834 -->

My sister lives in the same town JC does. When he decides to re-open I'm gonna throw the bike on the trailer and head his way for a "tune up". I'll stay with my sister and visit while he works his magic.
Good on ya for sending out praise where praise is due!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129855450 -->

Back