istant freeze

Its a super cooled liquid.... fun to watch, but not mystifying...

You can do the exact opposite and super heatwater...

Microwaves used to have very nasty habit of doing this, and when people would stick a spoon in to stir their hot beverage, it would blow up in their face...

I has the unfortunate side effect of immediatly boiling however when agitated, usually with lots of splashing hot liquid side effect...

Basically, the effect is a side effect of the water being very pure, which is why bottled waters are frequently the culprit...

Impurities are what cause water to boil, or give a point for water crystalization to start...

fun stuff

it works with beer too! discovered that in the shop last winter. i opened a bottle and it instantly slushed up. we got a kick out of tappin my corona bottles and watchin it freeze up.:thumbsup:very neat!

not my video, but this is what im talking about.

- WATCH BEER FREEZE + A How To In The Description!!![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
funny party prank is to tap your beer bottle on top of your buddy's beer bottle and what it spew on him:laugh:

Or for you can drinkers....when your buddy sits down his beer to do something put a small hole with a knife just below the rim and below the spout...watch him dribble like a baby.:laugh: Ususlly takes a few drinks to figure out he just isnt missing his mouth.:rofl:

funny party prank is to tap your beer bottle on top of your buddy's beer bottle and what it spew on him:laugh:

Or for you can drinkers....when your buddy sits down his beer to do something put a small hole with a knife just below the rim and below the spout...watch him dribble like a baby.:laugh: Ususlly takes a few drinks to figure out he just isnt missing his mouth.:rofl:

remind me to never drink with you!

beer abuse!

Back