Is your house a mess?

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
<a href="http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=830487&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
" target="_blank">http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr....;br></a>
scroll down a little....
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076718844 -->

I think I have seen theis place for real. It is in Rhode Island. If it is not the sme place then we have 2 places that bad.

I think I have seen theis place for real.  It is in Rhode Island.  If it is not the sme place then we have 2 places that bad.
thats not the place NE ,ive been inside the house you are talking about. its in hopkinton. they called my company for service (i own a heating co) i took a few steps in the basement and the smell was too much. there was garbage bags piled to the ceiling this was the basement . i left they called the police because they had no heat, they got there and the officer walked in then ran outside and threwup. he called the town inspector and he fell on some sh&^ and cut himself, they took the wife who had no legs to the hospital with frostbite(they lost heat for 3 days) they had been sh*&ting in the tub becaue the toilet was frozen they fined the huband for animal cruelty 4 dogs in cages buried under clothes and covered in thier own feces. when the house sold i counted 3 30 yard dumpsters(i live a few miles from there,great huh?)filled with crap.
that place makes these pics look like club med!

I would have left looonnngg ago. There's no way I could ever be in that house.

I'm speechless. Well, almost
biggrin.gif

I might be afraid to burn that place down, think about the noxious fumes that would be getting out. The whole area for a couple of miles would get sick from it, be like another outbreak of SARS or something

I think I have seen theis place for real.  It is in Rhode Island.  If it is not the sme place then we have 2 places that bad.
thats not the place NE ,ive been inside the house you are talking about. its in hopkinton. they called my company for service (i own a heating co) i took a few steps in the basement and the smell was too much. there was garbage bags piled to the ceiling this was the basement . i left they called the police because they had no heat, they got there and the officer walked in then ran outside and threwup. he called the town inspector and he fell on some sh&^ and cut himself, they took the wife who had no legs to the hospital with frostbite(they lost heat for 3 days) they had been sh*&ting in the tub becaue the toilet was frozen they fined the huband for animal cruelty 4 dogs in cages buried under clothes and covered in thier own feces. when the house sold i counted 3 30 yard dumpsters(i live a few miles from there,great huh?)filled with crap.
that place makes these pics look like club med!
No that is not he one. One I was in was in Greenwich RI. very nice area but looked just like the picture. Scary to thinnk that there are so many houses like the picture. OH MY GOD!!

That place really needs some dusting doesn't it?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
The way most of the stuff is so neatly placed, although quite messy, it seems as though someone is trying for a Guiness record or something. Either that or someone is a tad bit "touched..."

Brian

that lady needs to be shot...why do people have to live like that....
wow.gif

Back
Top Bottom