Is this a good used price?

subzeroheat

Registered
Hi,

I'm planning on buying an '04 Busa with 5500 miles from a dealer.
The bike seems to be in fine shape, everything intact. New tires, brakes and chain. I made an offer of $7700 out the door and they said yes. I am wondering if this is a good price? Thanks.

Definitely a good price if everything is working correctly.

If it is froma dealer..does it come with any type of guaranty? Usaully that is how they can justify a retail price on a bike.

$7700 is a fair price.

Look around in the "Hayabusa for Sale" threads and see if there are any there you may like.

i have been looking around for one for my sister and that price seems very fair. Good luck with it and i hope its very thing they say it is. You are usually pretty safe from a dealer with a good rep.

In addition to the foregoing advice, next time you're going to buy something, be sure to do your pricing research BEFORE you make an offer. It's amazing how much money you could save by doing so.

It's the first step in the dance known as: offer/counter-offer/buy.

Haggling is an art.
laugh.gif

Good luck with the purchase!

yes good price...but you could get a better one from an individual
beerchug.gif
just have to get your own financing. if your paying cash i would definatly look around
lurk.gif

In addition to the foregoing advice, next time you're going to buy something, be sure to do your pricing research BEFORE you make an offer.  It's amazing how much money you could save by doing so.

It's the first step in the dance known as:  offer/counter-offer/buy.  

Haggling is an art.  
laugh.gif

Well, when I buy a truck I'll pick you up. Dinner on me.
thumb_up.gif

r8

I bought my new 07 in August for 8900. And... I heard of of deals better than that on new 07's.

In addition to the foregoing advice, next time you're going to buy something, be sure to do your pricing research BEFORE you make an offer.  It's amazing how much money you could save by doing so.

It's the first step in the dance known as:  offer/counter-offer/buy.  

Haggling is an art.  
laugh.gif

Well, when I buy a truck I'll pick you up. Dinner on me.  
thumb_up.gif

r8
But.....will he still respect you in the morning?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Check around I bet you could find one cheaper. Not only that, but as previously stated, for few dollars more you can have an 06 or 07.

I searched long and hard. You will pay more at the dealer, I got a 07 with 1,100mi. for 7,000 and waranty. I live in Jax. Fla. and had to travel to afew hundred miles to get the deal, but well worth it.

..it will also depend very highly on your area. new bikes go for around 12,000 otd in Texas but some are getting new bikes for 10500 out the door in other states.

You can get a 07 brand new out the door in the mid 8k range at local dealers in NC. I thought Ohio was good for deals like that also. If I was going to break off that kind of bread I would check on one of them first. Just me!

Back