Is 200 Hp Possible?

I have a 07' Hayabusa im bout to take to dyno and just was wondering what should I expect. I have a 1397 big bore kit on it, a full Muzzy exhaust, gsxr 1000 conversion kit( light weight tail), a TRE, 2 intake cams, PCV, +3 rear sprocket. Hoping it would be around the 200 hp. If not, would else could I add to get to that mark?

But its also stretched 5-6" if that makes a difference

Personally I would expect too see 185-200whp..if your running pump gas...

What I have noticed is that it really comes down to more then just some cams and 1397cc.. if the head is milled,what the cams are degreed too etc etc... also who tunes it and how far into the tuning they go.. Last year my bike dynoed 217whp@68"...we pushed the tire back too 72" and it dropped too 208whp.

Like Teezy said, the power is going to come from what you have done to the head. Just tossing a 1397 kit together isn't going to yield big numbers but if you have a quality head on the bike with a nice set matched cams then you'll see the big power gains. To get the guys that know the set-up and numbers, you need to post on exactly what parts were used with your build ie. head work, pistons, cams/size

And like some of the other said...dont get hung up with dyno numbers..I definitely believe in a good tune.... but the track is the real dyno!!!

We have shops within the local cities around us that have dynos.....some are really friendly and some are very greedy.... We had one bike come too the shop that was built by another shop.. 1397cc,yoshi cams,full exhaust,swb,etc,etc... at the other shop it put down 198whp.. My tuners dyno it made 189whp.. dynos are cool too get your tune spot on.....personally I would look for someone that does ecu editing along with fuel tuning too get every little bit from it... But in the end the track will tell all

Back